A   A   A   A

Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forums

MEMBERS WANTED!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> People Finder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Whelan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:41 am 
Post subject: MEMBERS WANTED!!!

To all Cachalot Alumni Forum members:

This website is one of the many positive results that have arisen from the Camp Cachalot Alumni Association over the past year. This is a free site that benefits the entire Cachalot Community and membership in the Association is not required, however I extend an invitation to all forum members to also sign up for the Association. Membership information can be found at the following link:

http://www.cachalotalumni.org/membership/index.html

By joining the Association you are supporting Cachalot Community activities such as this forum and supporting the Associations goals of preserving the Camp Cachalot that we know and love. All money collected by the association is spent supporting Camp Cachalot.

If you are currently a member I thank you, if you are not a member I invite you to join, and if you don't wish to join I'd love to hear why, so either drop me a personal note or reply to this forum topic.

I look forward to seeing you at the events.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> People Finder All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: