A   A   A   A

Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forums

Help us spread the word!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Crackerbarrel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis Wilkinson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:54 pm 
Post subject: Help us spread the word!

There are quite a few Scouting-related indexes out there on the web, and I know that many Scout units within the Council have active web sites.

If you are in any way responsible for maintaining a unit web site, and have a links section, we'd appreciate it if you'd link to the main page of the Alumni association site at:

http://www.cachalotalumni.org/

I'll be adding a "link to us" page with a small link graphic in the coming weeks for anyone who cares to put more than just a text link to the site.

Also, if anyone comes across a "scouting link page" like the ones at the US Scouting Service Project, and you can't find us among the links, please PM me or drop me an email, and I'll try to make contact and get us added.

Of course, if you know someone out there who should be a member of our organization but isn't (yet), be sure to point them here!

Thanks!

"Everything that passes unattempted is impossible." - Stephen R. Donaldson
Tom Whelan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:46 am 
Post subject: Seeking New Forum Members

The forum is a great place to stay in touch or get back in touch with old friend and a place to make new friends.

If you know anyone who would enjoy this forum please get the word out to them that this forum exists. What better time to think about warm summer memories than in the middle of February! Signing up for the forums is free and easy.

I'll see you all online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Crackerbarrel All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: