A   A   A   A

Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forums

Camp now has an unofficial website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Crackerbarrel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George Ramos
Alumnus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:58 pm 
Post subject: Camp now has an unofficial website

Hey everyone!! It's been awhile since I've been on here. Anyway, I wanted to let everybody know that I have been working on an unofficial website for CSR. The site is still under construction, but it should be done by the end of the month. The website was free to make. However, there is an advertisement at the top of the site and the URL includes the company form which I made the site. There is a way I could make it have it's own URL but there's an annual $20 fee. I might just do that. So here's the website: www.freewebs.com/campcachalot Take a look through it and let me know how you like it by leaving a comment on either the 'blog' or 'guest book' portion of the site.

Enjoy,

-George Ramos
2008 Program Commissioner/CIT Director
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Crackerbarrel All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: