A   A   A   A

Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forums

Website changes, credit cards, and more!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Site Announcements and Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis Wilkinson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:10 pm 
Post subject: Website changes, credit cards, and more!

So, it's been a while since anything dramatic has happened to the web site. I've been busily making some behind-the-scenes improvements, as well as assembling some more Cachalot History, and you'll be seeing the results of this work in the coming weeks and months, as I get things finished and am able to update the site. These are going to include a new look for our site navigation, our first pass at an overall history of Cachalot, new pictures (well, new old pictures Very Happy) and some other nifty tidbits.

Some of the more active folks might be asked to poke at a "preview" version of the site, just to make sure everything is working properly before it gets rolled out to the world -- if you visit the site often, keep an eye on your private messages for details.

I did just make one minor change -- the membership form that you can download under that "Becoming a Member" link now allows you to pay via credit card, for those who prefer to pay that way. We're still not set up to pay online, but I am hoping to offer that as an option someday.

As always, if you have any suggestions for improving the web site, or things you'd like to see, feel free to drop me a line at webmaestro@cachalotalumni.org, or send me a private message here on our forums!

"Everything that passes unattempted is impossible." - Stephen R. Donaldson
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Site Announcements and Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: