A   A   A   A

Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forums

Hi everyone...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Crackerbarrel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwoolley
Alumnus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:21 pm 
Post subject: Hi everyone...

Hiya all,
Just saying hello to everyone I haven't seen in .. years! Just got a message from my mother that Dennis called, she couldn't hear the entire message but said something sounded like "fallingrocks.org". She thought she didn't hear it right but I knew better LOL.

Here is my newish contact info for everyone/anyone

palmor99@yahoo.com

I hope everyone is doing well and maybe we'll get a chance to catch up some time soon! Until then I have a little bit of forum reading to do.

John

Last edited by jwoolley on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dennis Wilkinson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:28 pm 
Post subject:

Woohoo! -- glad you got the message. I did a reverse phone lookup on your old number, and got a non-Woolley name back, but the first name looked correct so I called anywho. Did your Mom remarry?

In any case, good to hear from you -- and if you're free, it'd be great to see you at the Homecoming this Saturday. Not too late for a last-minute registration! Drop me an email or PM me if you're interested.

"Everything that passes unattempted is impossible." - Stephen R. Donaldson
jwoolley
Alumnus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:35 pm 
Post subject:

ahh ya I'm interested. I haven't been back to Cachalot since the day Brian's diving gear got stolen out of his truck in the state forest.. and I think that was only a year or 2 after I stopped being on staff.

My mom finally went back to her maiden name so thats why the different last name. Its actually kind of funny that you called because yesterday something made me think about you guys, not sure what it was but I was thinking that I should drop everyone a line since its been since Kurt's Bach. party that I've seen everyone.

John
Tom Whelan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:43 am 
Post subject: The Brain....

Looks like the group brain kicked in again to notify John that Dennis was thinking about him! No matter how long you are away you will always have that connection to the group.
jwoolley
Alumnus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:10 am 
Post subject:

LOL I was reading "Looks like the group brain kicked in" as "Looks like the group brIAn kicked in".. all I was imgaining was Brian getting in some huge scuffle with a group of people

Then of course the rest of the sentance made no sense at all.. I must be tired this morning.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Crackerbarrel All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: