A   A   A   A

Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forums

"Missing" registration email?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Site Announcements and Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:11 pm 
Post subject: "Missing" registration email?

Did you sign up, but not get a registration email? Be aware that some email providers with automatic spam filters, like Yahoo! and Hotmail, may filter the email the forum sends with your activation link into your Junk Mail/Spam folder. You can always take a look there to see if that's where it ended up. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about this right now.

To make it easier to spot, the email will be addressed from forumadmin@cachalotalumni.org.

If you signed up, but cannot find the message, please drop me a line at forumadmin@cachalotalumni.org from the email address you signed up with, and provide the forum user name you selected, and I'll get you activated.

I've also added this information to the message displayed to people as they sign up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Site Announcements and Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: