A   A   A   A

Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forums

Wall of Fame Donations

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Site Announcements and Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis Wilkinson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 pm 
Post subject: Wall of Fame Donations

I still have a bit of housekeeping to do on our Wall of Fame pages here on cachalotalumni.org, but I did want to point out that we now have a way to contribute towards the construction of the permanent Wall.

Those of you who came out for Homecoming got to see the fantastic model of the Wall of Fame that Karrie Dumais put together for us, and that's the plan we're moving forward with (I hope to get around to the aforementioned housekeeping soon, so everyone else gets a chance to see them, too.) The project includes not only the construction of the Wall itself, but also some terracing, landscaping, and improvements to the Bill Joyce Memorial Parade Field itself.

If you're interested in donating towards completing the Wall of Fame, you can do so online by paying a visit to:

http://www.cachalotalumni.org/council/gateway.php?id=walloffame

"Everything that passes unattempted is impossible." - Stephen R. Donaldson
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Camp Cachalot Alumni Association Forum Index -> Site Announcements and Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: